Dr. Travis Yamanaka, MD
Travis Yamanaka is an attentive and dedicated pulmonologist serving the community of Chicago, IL. Dr. Yamanaka attended Rush University, where he received his medical degree. He completed his internship, residency in internal medicine, and fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine at the University of Illinois, Chicago. Dr. Yamanaka is a part of Mercy Medical Group Specialty Center and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital & Medical Center in IL. He is certified in pulmonary disease by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Yamanaka is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Mercy Hospital & Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Rush University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Illinois, Chicago (Internship)
- University of Illinois, Chicago, Fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- University of Illinois, Chicago, Residency in Internal Medicine
Mercy Medical Group Specialty Center
2525 S Michigan Ave, 1st Floor
Chicago, IL 60616