About Dr. Valentin Berman
Valentin Berman is a trusted and reputable psychiatrist caring for the Chicago, IL community. Dr. Berman attended Rush University, where he received his medical degree, and completed his residency at Michael Reese Hospital. Dr. Berman is a part of Mercy Medical Group at Dearborn Station and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital & Medical Center in IL. He is board certified in psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology. Dr. Berman is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts his consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns. He treats a range of conditions, and he is eager to help the wider community receive the care they deserve.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Mercy Hospital & Medical Center
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - Rush University, Doctor of Medicine
- Michael Reese Hospital (Residency)
Dr. Valentin Berman's office location
Mercy Medical Group at Dearborn Station
Mercy Medical at Dearborn Station
47 W Polk Street, Suite G1
Chicago, IL 60605
Patient reviews for Dr. Valentin Berman
Concise and considerate. Would definitely recommend.
Dr. Berman was professional, respectful of my time and listened well. I highly recommend him.
Very kind and informative ! I love his cheery demeanor and insight
left me to my own devices
Very grateful that I was able to find Dr. Berman. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.
Dr. Berman is very attentive. He called and spoke to me, unsolicited, for 20 minutes before my first appointment to make sure that he had the necessary context going in. He's easy to be honest with. Beware of Mercy Hospital Central Scheduling, though - you may never actually see Dr. Berman if you go through them. Book initially through zocodc, and then make sure you book directly with Dr. Berman for all follow up appointments.
Contradictory in theory.
Great doctor, took me very seriously
Very pleased with the speed and the thoroughness I experienced during my visit
I'm sorry, but he is a terrible doctor. All he did was refer me to an outpatient program once I told him I was pregnant, because he told me he wasn't experienced in treating pregnant women and had no knowledge on what medicine they should take. Just because a pregnant woman is on meds does NOT make them an addict or need to go to an outpatient program! Very disappointed.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Psychiatry Consultation
- Psychiatry Follow Up
- Addiction Consultation
- Addiction Follow Up
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Therapy
- More Procedures
- Aetna Psychiatrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- Cigna Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Psychiatrists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Psychiatrists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Psychiatrists
- More Insurances