Dr. Viraj Tirmal, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Viraj Tirmal is a skilled and capable internist and primary care doctor serving the community of Oakland Park, FL. He attended the University of the West Indies Faculty of Medicine St. Augustine, Trinidad, where he received his medical degree, and completed his residency in internal medicine at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. Dr. Tirmal runs his own practice by the name of South Florida Internal Medicine. He is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He is a member of the American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin, the American Medical Association, the Florida Medical Association and the American College of Physicians. Patients see him for a variety of reasons, including dengue, rash, ligament sprain, concussion, and chicken pox. Dr. Tirmal treats a range of conditions, and he is eager to help the wider community receive the care they deserve. He is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts his consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida (Florida Blue)
- Florida Blue: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - University of the West Indies Faculty of Medicine St. Augustine, Trinidad
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Residency in Internal Medicine
911 East Oakland Park Blvd.
Oakland Park, FL 33334