Dr. Wayne Liu, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Wayne Liu is a precise and detail-oriented ear, nose, and throat doctor providing excellent care to his patients in College Park and Temple Hills, MD. Dr. Liu is licensed to practice medicine in Maryland and the District of Columbia. Originally from Taiwan, Dr. Liu received his medical education at the National Taiwan University, and then enlisted in Taiwan’s military service. He completed a residency at the National Taiwan University after his military service, and began working in a private practice until he relocated to Grosse Pointe, MI, to complete his surgical residency at the Veterans Administration Center. After completing his residency, Dr. Liu invested in his pathology education at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center to complete their residency program before attending SUNY Upstate Medical Center t complete his ENT residency. Dr. Liu sees patients experiencing nose problems, ear infections, vertigo, asthma, hoarseness and voice disorders, emphysema, pneumonia, cystic fibrosis, daytime sleepiness, and hearing problems. He provides services such as ENT emergency visits, cancer screenings, surgery follow-ups, ultrasounds, X-rays and CT scans, and hearing tests.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Education and training
- National Taiwan University, College of Medicine (Residency)
- Dayton Veterans Affairs Medical Center (Surgery)
- Medical School - National Taiwan University, College of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, Residency in Otolaryngology
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center (Anatomic Pathology)
- Bon Secours Hospital, Grosse Pointe (Internship)
6201 Greenbelt Rd., #M-11
College Park, MD 20740
3611 Branch Ave., Suite 305
Temple Hills, MD 20748