Dr. Yaacov Weiss, MD
Cardiologist, Primary Care Doctor, Internist
Specializing in the field of Cardiology, Dr. Yaacov Weiss is prepared to provide specialized care for the heart and cardiovascular system in patients. Some of the conditions treated by Dr. Weiss may include high blood pressure and cholesterol levels, complications of diabetes, heart disease and defects, general chest pains, and other cardiovascular conditions. Dr. Weiss received his undergrad degree from Cornell University. He then continued his education at the Beth Israel Medical Center to complete his Residency in Internal Medicine. He continued his Fellowship in Cardiology at Beth Israel Medical Center. Dr. Weiss speaks English, Hebrew and Yiddish.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Fellowship in Cardiology
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Cornell University, Doctor of Medicine
- American College of Cardiology
161 Madison Ave, 11E
New York, NY 10016