Dr. Yongsoo Kwon, MD
Surgeon, Primary Care Doctor
Welcome to Chicago Medical Center, Primary Care combined with Urgent Care. Dr. Yongsoo Kwon is a primary care doctor and surgeon. Dr. Kwon received his medical degree from Kyungbook National University Medical School, and he completed his internship at Mercy Hospital in Buffalo, NY. He then completed a surgery residency at University Hospitals Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, TX. Dr. Kwon has completed a number of fellowships and additional surgical training, including a fellowship in vascular surgery at Lovelace Medical Center in Albuquerque, NM; a surgical oncology fellowship at Roswell Park Cancer Institute in Buffalo, NY; and a thoracic surgery residency at Syracuse University Medical Center in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Kwon was previously an assistant professor of surgery at the University of Illinois-Urbana, in Champaign, IL. Dr. Kwon is Board-certified in surgery, and he is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Surgery
Education and training
- University of Texas, Southwestern, Residency in Surgery
- Mercy Hospital, Buffalo (Internship)
- Medical School - Kyungpook National University School of Medicine
- Rosewell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, Fellowship in Surgical Oncology
- Syracuse University, Residency in Thoracic Surgery
- Lovelace Medical Center, Fellowship in General and Vascular Surgery
Chicago Medical Center
3650 W. Armitage Ave
Chicago, IL 60647