Hematologists Near You
Need to make a hematologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find hematologists near you who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
What is a Hematologist?
A hematologist is a blood specialist who monitors healthy blood levels, and diagnoses and treats diseases of the blood. Hematologists help treat more common disorders like hemophilia, coagulation problems, sickle cell anemia, and more. They also treat cancers of the blood like leukemia and lymphoma. Treatments may include things like diet changes, medication, injections, or chemotherapy, depending on the illness.
Hematologists by Location
Popular Insurances Accepted By Hematologists
- Aetna Hematologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Hematologists
- Cigna Hematologists
- UnitedHealthcare Hematologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Hematologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Hematologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Hematologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Hematologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Hematologists
- More Insurances