Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons Near You
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons near you who take Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
David R. Miller,
The staff, especially the receptionists, are friendly and caring. The dr himself was OK. He had several students with him and during the examination, I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or the student since he barely made eye contact with me. Found that a bit rude. Other than that, he does seem very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.
Dr. Kartalian is knowledgeable and thorough. He spent time talking through my concerns and developed a plan with alternatives moving forward. I would highly recommend Dr. Kartalian to anyone experiencing foot or ankle problems.
Jeffrey H. Berg,
I was very pleased with the staff, they were warm and friendly. I adored my radiologist, she was upbeat and friendly. I liked the fact that I didn't have to go to another office for xrays or physical therapy. It's all done in one office. Dr. Berg was abit dry on the personality but informative in diagnosing my problem.
My appointment from ZocDoc didn't regisyer with the office despite getting a confirmation email. That was disappointing but the helpfullness and ease of the staff more than made up for it, and Dr. Davis was great. Listened to what I had to say, formulated a plan, got my x-rays done and voila! scheduled for PT as well. His PA-C was great as well and helped to lighten the mood a bit. I expect in 3-4 weeks I'll be business as usual. Note: I rarely give (5) star ratings - those are reserved for exceptional service. This however was a comfortable (4) stars.
Dr Reeves was able to describe what my issues we extremely clearly, and was the first surgeon I've come across to do so. Telling me surgery is an option, mine is really complex and not run of the mill, and not necessary right away. Provided me with ways to manage pain level, explained what's required in the surgery, what makes it complex, the benefits the risks. Letting me know he's there for when I decide myself that it's time. I came away informed and confident that this is who I want to help me.
I’m not sold on this. I needed some labwork to confirm the extent of my diagnosis, and his staff technician wasted a week just to get prior authorisation for it. I ended up having to go to the lab, retrieve my records, and ask the lab to get the authorisation. They’re understaffed and take forever to do things. I proceeded with the remainder of the process with a different provider who goes faster.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Orthopedic Surgeons by Location
- Atlanta, GA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Chicago, IL Orthopedic Surgeons
- Dallas, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Denver, CO Orthopedic Surgeons
- Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Los Angeles, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- New York, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Philadelphia, PA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Phoenix, AZ Orthopedic Surgeons
- Washington, DC Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Dentists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Podiatrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Orthopedic Surgeons
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances