Central California Alliance for Health Acupuncturists Near You
Need to make an acupuncturist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find acupuncturists near you who take Central California Alliance for Health insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Hawkes was great! I arrived and she got right down to business. Since this was my first visit, my consultation lasted about 20 mins and then she showed me into a treatment room. She explained what she was going to do, told me strip down to my underwear, lay down on my back on the table, and left the room. She came back a few minutes later and it was all over in an aggravatingly blurry two hours later. I got up feeling much better than I had been going in. I would fully recommend Dr. Hawkes.
I had my first appointment with Dr Shahverdi today. It was a bit confusing finding the office because the building has a north and south wing. Other than that, the Dr was very patient and listened to all my concerns. He provided a thorough exam before treatment started...I'm doing acupuncture for my low back and digestion problems. I would've liked for the treatment room to have more of a spa like ambiance (pillows, aroma therapy, low lighting), but it's a doctors office, so I understand the simplicity. That doesn't take away from the treatment though. There was a woman/nurse/assistant in the treatment room while the acupuncture needles were applied. So, if you're uneasy about being alone with a male doctor while in a hospital gown, have no fear....I don't believe you have to wear a gown unless your treatment requires access to a body part that's inaccessible...I was wearing skinny jeans. The acupuncture went smooth, I didn't feel the needles, I was relaxed and even feel asleep listening to the soft music playing in the office. Needless to say, I'll be returning :)
This is not my first experience with acupuncture. I come to the practice already being a believer in the benefits and the whole body healing powers. That said, I love the way Emily practices focusing on the big picture of the patient’s needs. I feel like she has a deep understanding the human body, mind, and whatever you want to call the heart/soul, and how each of one them affects the next. I have experienced so many healthy life changes and tweaks in my behavior in the last two weeks that seemed daunting and impossible before going to see her. If you want to find out why so many people say that acupuncture is a miracle science that changes their life and health, I highly recommend seeing Emily!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Acupuncturists by Location
- Central California Alliance for Health Cardiologists
- Central California Alliance for Health Dentists
- Central California Alliance for Health Dermatologists
- Central California Alliance for Health Gastroenterologists
- Central California Alliance for Health Ob-gyns
- Central California Alliance for Health Ophthalmologists
- Central California Alliance for Health Orthopedic Surgeons
- Central California Alliance for Health Pediatricians
- Central California Alliance for Health Podiatrists
- Central California Alliance for Health Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Acupuncturists
- Aetna Acupuncturists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Acupuncturists
- Cigna Acupuncturists
- UnitedHealthcare Acupuncturists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Acupuncturists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Acupuncturists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Acupuncturists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Acupuncturists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Acupuncturists
- More Insurances