Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA) Acupuncturists Near You
Need to make an acupuncturist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find acupuncturists near you who take Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA) insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Shahverdi successfully relieved my pain when the pain meds had stopped working and also gave me back my full range of motion via accupuncture after Physical Therapy only succeeded in giving me back half my range of motion. I was afraid of needles but I was more afraid of losing the ability to fully use my arms. Thank you is not enough for the help he gave me.
They say you can't give a good testimony "... without a test ..."! Well, my challenges were multiple. First I had experienced hair loss both in the back of my head & in the front of my head. It was alarming & the dermatologist's steroids had not improved the situation. I attributed the hair loss to stress, imbalanced hormones, and diet. Then, I had pain in my elbow from an old case of tennis-elbow that forced me to stop playing altogether. Suffice to say by the time I got to Emily, I was a right royal mess! I was slow to try acupuncture because of my fear of needles, and my husband is a medical doctor and a sceptic, so I was not convinced.I finally went because I'd run out of options and nothing else had worked, but I wish Id gone sooner! I no longer have piercing pain in my elbow, have beautiful, rich natural hair that is strong and healthy and has grown in fully in the front (tiny spot remains in back), have managed to keep the weight off and Emily also treated my menopause very successfully - my hot flashes have vanished! The acupuncture treatment was so effective that I referred my 19 year son who was having anger management issues and was engaging in high risk sexual behavior due to early trauma. Seeing Emily on a regular basis has been transformative for him. He has calmed down completely, is doing well in college and is happier - and best of all, has stopped his high risk behaviors. So, whatever health or mental-health issue you are struggling with, please give acupuncture with Emily a try. You'll be soooooo glad you did!
I just got home from my 1st appt with Dr Wood and I can not wait to go back! She knows what she is doing and extremely passionate about her work. We had great conversation on top of that! I went in seeking acupuncture for chronic lower back pain but I like that she also looks at your whole body... underlying issues that could be causing the pain. I know acupuncture isn’t just a one and done deal BUT my lower back already feels a better. I can’t wait to go back for my next appointment and I also want to try some Of her other services!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Acupuncturists by Location
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA) Cardiologists
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA) Dentists
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA) Dermatologists
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA) Gastroenterologists
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA) Ob-gyns
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA) Ophthalmologists
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA) Orthopedic Surgeons
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA) Pediatricians
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA) Podiatrists
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA) Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Acupuncturists
- Aetna Acupuncturists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Acupuncturists
- Cigna Acupuncturists
- UnitedHealthcare Acupuncturists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Acupuncturists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Acupuncturists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Acupuncturists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Acupuncturists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Acupuncturists
- More Insurances