Dr. Lawrence Lee, DDS
Dr. Lawrence Lee is a compassionate, detail-oriented dentist and a member of the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, and New York State Dental Association. He treats residents of Manhattan and the greater New York City area. Having graduated from Loma Linda University, Dr. Lee now works to help his patients achieve their optimal state of oral health. He provides a full range of dental services, including dental exams, X-rays, cleanings, fillings, root canals, and the installation of crowns and bridges.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Dental School - Loma Linda University
- Harlem Hospital Center (Residency in General Practice)
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- Queens County Dental Society
Awards and publications
- Student Researcher – to Professor Michael Fitzpatrick 2006-2007 Comparative study of 100 equilibrated PKT mounting casts on factory equilibrated Whip-Mix articulators.
- Student Researcher – to Professors Adrian Mobilia and Jonelle Stephens 2006-2007 Efficacy of interproximal irrigation with an essential oil-containing mouthrinse in the maintenance of gingival health
- 3rd Place in Laboratory Research, California Dental Association Convention
Upper East Side Medical, PC
418 East 76th St, 1F
New York, NY 10021