Dr. Maria Wright, DDS
My top priority is creating a warm, professional, caring atmosphere for our patients. I am certified in Invisalign.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
Education and training
- Dental School - University of Maryland College of Dentistry
- Veteran Affairs Medical Center
- Academy of General Dentistry
Awards and publications
- Sponsor for Annual Fall Children's Event
Smile Design Studio of Bethesda
8201 Wisconsin Avenue
Bethesda, MD 20814
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider. For more information, check out our Patient Knowledge Base.
Very courteous, friendly, and professional. Dr. Wright was very thorough and did an excellent job communicating what work I needed to have done on my teeth. I highly recommend her services to anyone looking for a dentist. The office staff isvery courteous and the facility is very clean and well kept.
December 15, 2009
•Christopher L., verified patient