Dr. Sam Saadat, DDS
Dr. Sam Saadat is a renowned dentist serving Newbury Park and Greater Los Angeles. He strives to stay as up-to-date as possible on dentistry technology, and he looks forward to challenges and challenging cases. Though he is highly trained, Dr. Saadat is most proud of his reputation as a friendly and gentle practitioner. He attended dental school at University of California, Los Angeles, where he earned 22 Exceptional Performance Reports (for which only the top 5-10% of the class is eligible). He remains involved in professional organizations, including the American Dental Association, California Dental Associated, Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity and the Iranian American Dental Association. Dr. Saadat is passionate about community service, which he often does with his fraternity, Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity. He is happy to meet with patients in both English and Farsi.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Dental School - University of California, Los Angeles, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- American Dental Association
- American Student Dental Association
- Iranian American Dental Association
- Santa Barbara-Ventura County Dental Society
Awards and publications
- 22 Exceptional Performance Reports (EPR’s awarded to top 5-10% of class), UCLA School of Dentistry
- Advanced Endodontics Seminar and Study Club
- Alpha Omega International Dental Fraternity Award of Recognition and Appreciation for Distinguished and Outstanding Services Rendered to The UCLA Alpha Tau Chapter as President 2007-2008
- Apsun Dental Implant Research & Education Center (Implant fellowship)
Newbury Smiles, Sam Saadat D.D.S.
3327 Kimber Dr., Suite D
Newbury Park, CA 91320