Dr. Shawn Lottier, DDS, BA, MAGD
Dentist, Cosmetic Dentist
Dr. Shawn P. Lottier has made Atlanta his home since 1982. He's a graduate of The Lovett School, Morehouse College and The University of Maryland Baltimore College of Dentistry. His love for dentistry grew from his childhood where his love of candy made him a familiar site at the dental office. Because of his vast experience as a dental patient, Dr. Lottier has developed empathy for his patients and designed a practice with comfort in mind. Dr. Lottier has worked hard to become an expert in many fields of dentistry. He mentors and teaches young and old dentists in various areas of dentistry. Dr. Lottier is the Course Director for the AIC Implant Training Course where he teaches doctors how to successfully develop treatment plans, place, and restore dental implants. He is stimulated by dental education and is motivated to bring the best treatment possible to his patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Cosmetic Dentist
Education and training
- Dental School - University of Maryland, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
Awards and publications
- Academy of General Dentistry, Fellowship, Mastership Award
- American Dental Implant Association, Fellowship, Mastership & Diplomate Awards
- International Congress of Oral Implantologist, Fellowship, Mastership & Diplomate Awards
Comfort Smiles Atlanta
3400 Peachtree Rd NE, Suite 1125
Atlanta, GA 30326