Dr. Vadim Skorupko, DDS
Dentist, Cosmetic Dentist
**50% ZOOM WHITENING for all insurance patients (with exam, cleaning and X-rays which are 100% covered. new patients only)** Dr. V. A. Skorupko graduated with special distinction from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in San Francisco and completed an advanced certification in the treatment of the medically complex patient, the techniques of sedation dentistry for the fearful patient, and complex dental surgery. He believes in dentistry that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care. His favorite part of being a dentist is the opportunity to directly improve the health and well-being of his patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them. To provide his patients with the highest quality dental care, Dr. Skorupko is dedicated to the newest advancements in every aspect of dentistry and keeps up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Cosmetic Dentist
Education and training
- Dental School - University of the Pacific, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- California Implant Institute (Implant Dentistry)
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
Awards and publications
- Skorupko was voted Best San Jose Implant Dentist of 2010 by Best of the Bay.
- Dr. Skorupko is known for his charitable nature and efforts. For his pro bono work The Salvation Army has awarded him with a Certificate of Appreciation for superior dedication, diligence and outstanding performance in meeting the needs of the community, signed by Divisional Commander Lt. Col. Joe Pacillico.
- Dr. Vadim Skorupko he has Received the Rank of Master of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists – The Highest International Designation for Skill in the Dental Surgery and Dental Implant Restoration
- Dr. Vadim Skorupko Graduated with Special Distinction from the Prestigious California Implant Institute, One of the Most Acclaimed Implant Training Institutes in the World
Smile Delight Dental Solutions
490 Post Street, Suite 1528
San Francisco, CA 94102