Dr. Alex Tepper, MD, FACOG
New York, NY
About Dr. Alex Tepper
Friday's are for only existing ob patients. Dr. Tepper has been a solo practitioner on the upper east side of Manhattan since 2000. As a solo practitioner, he knows his patients very well and is able to give them personalized quality care. Learn more at www.alextepperobgyn.com He recently hired a female women's healthcare provider who will also be assisting at his practice and performing well woman exams . Both of them care greatly about the experience and consideration that is given to each and everyone one of their patients. All patients are required to call 1 hour before their appointment time for confirmation. Preferred Blue Cross Blue Shield provider for maternity care.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Maryland, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Dr. Alex Tepper's office location
Alex Tepper, M.D.
65 East 96th Street, Suite 1A
New York, NY 10128