About Dr. Alexander Richter
Alexander Richter is a concerned and considerate orthopedic surgeon caring for the Fullerton, CA community. Dr. Richter obtained his medical degree from Albany Medical College. He also completed his residency in orthopedic surgery at North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System. He then went on to complete a fellowship in SPECIALTY at the Hoag Orthopedic Institute. Dr. Richter is a part of Fullerton Orthopaedic Surgery Medical Group and is affiliated with Placentia-Linda Hospital in Placentia, CA. During his consultations, Dr. Richter fully explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan. He is dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment they need so they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling lifestyle.
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Spine Specialist
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Education and training
- Medical School - Albany Medical College, Doctor of Medicine
- Hoag Orthopedic Institute, Fellowship in Spine Surgery
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- Georgetown University (Master’s)
- University of Southern California (Bachelor’s)
Awards and publications
- Prevention and Treatment of Post-Traumatic Deformity of the Thoracolumbar Spine. Alexander Richter, David Essig, Jeff Silber, Alexander Vaccaro. Spinal Deformities: The Essentials, 2nd Edition. Ed. Robert Heary and Todd Albert; August 2014 2014
- Clinical Relevance of Scaffolds for Cartilage Engineering Thomas LaPorta, Alexander Richter, Nicholas Sgaglione, Daniel Grande. Orthopedic Clinics of North America. 43 (2): 245-254. April 2012.
Dr. Alexander Richter's office location
FCPP Fullerton Orthopedic Surgery
680 Langsdorf Dr, Suite 103
Fullerton, CA 92831
Patient reviews for Dr. Alexander Richter
Awesome doctor. Very concise and to the point, and willing to answer any question I had.
Need better communication before the X RAY date. Dr. Richter is awesome!
I was very satisfied with the attentive car and through answers to all my questions. I also appreciated the inclusive plan of care for me he shared with my other doctors.
The pain I came in was fully relieved. He is so kind and informative. Excellent.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Brain / Spinal Cord Tumor
- Cauda Equina Syndrome
- Cervical Disc Replacement Surgery
- Cervical Laminaplasty
- Cervical Myelopathy
- Congenital Kyphosis
- Congenital Scoliosis
- Congenital Spine Deformity
- Flatback Syndrome
- Kyphosis Surgery
- Lower Back Pain / Lumbago
- More Procedures