About Dr. David Eldringhoff
Dr. David Eldringhoff practices at Samimi Orthopaedic Group and together with his team strives to deliver quality care to all visiting patients. He is an orthopedic surgeon catering to the surgical needs of the community of West Covina, CA. He has been setting the highest standards of excellence when it comes to his treatment methodology. Dr. Eldringhoff is an experienced and well-trained professional who goes all out to ensure patient satisfaction. He completed his bachelor's degree at Kansas State University. He earned his medical degree from the University of Kansas. Post medical training, he went on to complete an internship in general surgery and a residency in orthopedic surgery at Saint Louis University. Subsequently, he completed a fellowship in sports medicine at Congress Orthopedic Associates, Pasadena. In addition to his clinical career, Dr. Eldringhoff is an esteemed member of many leading professional organizations, including the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine, and the Arthroscopy Association of North America. When not practicing, he enjoys spending time with his family.
- Orthopedic Surgeon
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Kansas, Doctor of Medicine
- Saint Louis University, Internship in General Surgery
- Saint Louis University, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
Dr. David Eldringhoff's office location
Samimi Orthopaedic Group
741 South Orange Ave., 2nd Floor
West Covina, CA 91790
Patient reviews for Dr. David Eldringhoff
This guy has the best demeanor I’ve seen in a Medical Professional in a long time. He is great and listens to what you are saying with great attention. He went over and beyond what I expected from a same day appointment with a new patient. He renewed my faith in humanity.
Dr. Eldringhoff is extremely thorough & kind. I truly appreciate being referred to him, & would recommend him to anyone.
Friendly & curteous Dr. & staff. Didn't feel rushed & answered all questions.
Doctor listened to me. Answered my questions.
I can't speak highly enough about him! He did an excellent job explaining my injury to me and how to proceed with the healing process. We created a solid plan to move forward. The staff was very efficiant and worked well with him and for him to make sure I was comfortable and attended to in a very timely manner. I will be back and will highly recomend this office and doctor to my freinds and family.
Dr. Eldringhoff & Haydn worked together patiently to treat me.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances