About Dr. Alexis Parcells
As a female Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon, I am passionate about advocating for women’s health and empowerment. My areas of specialty include aesthetic breast and body surgery, hand surgery, and reconstruction of defects resulting from skin cancer, burns, and trauma. I especially enjoy working with breast cancer patients, helping them to restore wholeness after lumpectomy or mastectomy through breast reconstruction. I believe every patient requires an individual approach to treatment, and for that reason I offer a variety of options for breast reconstruction. Despite my status as an out-of-network provider, my office works closely with all commercial health insurance carriers to make care accessible. Please inquire for more details.
- Plastic Surgeon
- Aesthetic Surgeon
- Somerset Medical Center
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
Education and training
- Medical School - St. George's University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Residency in Plastic Surgery
- Georgetown University (Bachelor's)
- American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery
- New Jersey Society of Plastic Surgeons
- New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgeons
Dr. Alexis Parcells's office locations
Spiro Plastic Surgery, LLC
101 Old Short Hills Rd, Suite 510
West Orange, NJ 07052
Spiro Plastic Surgery, LLC
173 Essex Ave, Suite 101
Metuchen, NJ 08840
Patient reviews for Dr. Alexis Parcells
Dr. Parcells gave me the opportunity first to tell her what my needs are and truly listened to everything I had to say. She gave honest feedback and not just what she thought I wanted to hear. Very educated and amazing bedside manner. Would highly recommend.
The best bedside manner & professionalism. Very caring doctor. Felt like part of the family in this office.
We love Dr. Parcells! She was nice & kind when dealing with her patients.
Very helpful, efficient.
We love Dr. Parcells! She is so knowledgeable, friendly, kind and patient. She answers all of our questions and puts us at ease.
Dr. Parcells is an excellent surgeon! She is very attentive. I had to have an unexpected surgery on my finger and I after the surgery I felt confident that all my issues would be solved thanks to Dr. Parcells! Appreciate your awesome work!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Plastic Surgery Consultation
- Plastic Surgery Follow Up
- Anti-Aging Treatment
- Botox Treatment
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Cancer Surgery
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Surgery
- Buttock Correction (Lift / Augmentation)
- Chemical Peel
- Chin Correction
- Cosmetic Surgery Consultation
- Ear Surgery / Otoplasty
- More Procedures
- Aetna Plastic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Plastic Surgeons
- Cigna Plastic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Plastic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Plastic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Plastic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Plastic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Plastic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Plastic Surgeons
- More Insurances