Dr. Allen Silanee, MD, FACOG
Dr. Allen Silanee is a Board Certified Obstetric and Gynecologic physician. As a long time academic instructor for medical students and residents, he teaches them excellence in quality of care. He is caring and thorough in his approach with patients. He connects well with every one of his patients and provides the best care possible. The office offers ultrasounds, genetic counseling, a pharmacy and its own lab with highly competitive pricing. He sees patients for Gynecologic problems that include abnormal bleeding, contraception, pelvic pain, abnormal Pap smears, ovarian cysts, infertility, robotic assisted surgery and pelvic relaxation. Pregnant women can plan on having Dr Silanee provide prenatal care through the pregnancy.
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- North Shore Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Cincinnati, Doctor of Medicine
- St. John Hospital and Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Awards and publications
- "Resident of the year award"
- Day, R. A., et.al. 1990. Creatinine, lactam, and cyclic peptide formation by the action of C2N2 on creatine, amino acids, and peptides. Pept. Res. 3:169-175.
Miami Beach Community Health Center
11645 Biscayne Boulevard, Suite 308
Miami, FL 33181