Dr. Andrea Cambio, MD
Cambio Dermatology - Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center of South West Florida. Treating all skin conditions in adults and children. Cambio Dermatology is departmentalized into our Skin Cancer Center, Adult and Pediatric General Dermatology Center , and Cosmetic Dermatology Center. Our Skin Cancer Center houses state of the art medical equipment including an onsite Florida State CLIA biopsy tissue processing laboratory. Our skin cancer medical team includes Board Certified Medical Dermatologists and Dermatologic Surgeons, and Board Certified and Fellowship Trained Mohs Micrographic Surgeon. We consistently and successfully diagnosis and treat thousands of skin cancers annually by utilizing treatments that offer the highest possible cure and lowest recurrence rates. Our Adult and Pediatric General Dermatology Center, is likewise equipped with the most advanced medical equipment and is staffed by exceptionally caring and capable Board Certified Physicians and Physician extenders. This allows us to consistently achieve our patients’ short term and long term goals, including treatments for acne, sunspots, sun damage, aging skin, warts, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, hair loss, nail conditions, and others. Our Cosmetic Dermatology Center is staffed by exceptionally caring and capable Board Certified Physicians and Physician extenders who approach each face like a new canvas. We perform cosmetic mole removal, scar revision, reconstructive dermatologic surgery, and minimally invasive cosmetic procedures such as Botox cosmetic, Dysport, Restylane, Perlane, Chemical Peels, and Photodynamic Therapy. We also have a complete medical grade skin care line. We individualize a treatments plan for each patient in order to achieve one’s goal of youthful, radiant skin.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Cape Coral Hospital
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Residency in Dermatology
- Medical School - Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
- New York University, Internship in Pediatrics
- American Academy of Dermatology
Awards and publications
- America's Top Dermatologists
- America's Top Physicians
- American Academy of Dermatology’s Leadership Circle for Volunteerism” and has received “The President’s Volunteer Service Award"
- Dr. Cambio has recently been interviewed on 20/20, and featured in national publications which include The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, Fortune, Elle, Glamour, Parents and Child magazines.
632 Del Prado Boulevard N, Suite 201
Cape Coral, FL 33909
5041 Pine Island Rd
Bokeelia, FL 33922