About Dr. Brena Desai
Dr. Desai specializes in Newborn to Adolescent Comprehensive Care. She is also an experienced Pediatrics Emergency Room Physician. She is Board Certified in Pediatrics and a Fellow of American Academy of Pediatrics. She completed her residency at Flushing Hospital Medical Center and attended New York Medical School and NHL Municipal Medical College. We do not accept new patients over the age of 18.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- New York Hospital Queens
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center (Residency)
Dr. Brena Desai's office location
157-15 46th Ave
Flushing, NY 11355
Patient reviews for Dr. Brena Desai
Love how they treat my baby.
She is awesome! My first time there and I loved how they treated me.
Today was my daughter's first time check up with Dr. Brena Desai, and I completly love the way the Dr. and nursers assisted my baby. They were all very polite, attentive and very professional. Dr. Brenda is very profesional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this place.
Desde que nació mi hija, la Dra Desai le ha atendido de la mejor manera siempre pendiente de sus vacunas y de su estado de salud , gracias por su deseo de ayudarme en la salud de mi hija!!!!'
She is nice and pleasing. Listen me carefully. Advice nicely
Very good place, easy parking, nice knowledgeable staff and doctor. My all 3 daughters are being seen here and also recommended family friends who are going and are happy.
She was wonderful. I will stick with her as my sons paediatrician.
Best doctor ever!
She's very gentle & caring!
Everyone in the office is very friendly and professional. Dr. Desai helped me figure out why the baby was not breastfeeding well and briefly reviewed breastfeeding position with me. She also saved me from pumping so much by helping me understand my baby's cues better (turns out we were overfeeding her). And when the baby had emergency issues, she saw us right away, giving us same day appointments.
Accommodating and friendly.
Dr. Desai and her staff are always very pleasant and thorough with their practice. I'd recommend her office to anyone.
She is very kind. Her employees on the other hand were off. Besides that Dr. Desai was amazing and brilliant with my kid. I love her and from now on will be with her.
Dr. Brena Desai is very good doctor. I would highly recommend her who is looking for pediatrician .
small ... but the doctor was friendly & intimate. ****nurse was very impatient with my child.
LOVED MY FIRST TIME VISIT. I WAS IN AND OUT & MY DAUGHTER LOVED HER
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Child with Fever
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 3 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 4 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 6 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 9 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Cigna Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Pediatricians
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pediatricians
- More Insurances