About Dr. Charles Esposito
Dr. Charles Esposito is a proficient pediatrician looking after the community of Old Saybrook, CT. He practices at Gales Ferry Pediatrics. Dr. Esposito received his medical degree from Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, following which, he completed a residency at Wake Forest University, Bowman Gray Center for Medical Education. Dr. Esposito is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. Patients visit him for a wide spectrum of common and specialized medical needs, including pediatric spirometry, pediatric thyroid consultations, daytime sleepiness, thalassemia, and food allergies. Dr. Esposito is affable and reassuring during his consultations with kids and their parents. He is passionate about providing individualized care and encouraging his pediatric patients to focus on healthy lifestyles.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
- Wake Forest University, Bowman Gray Center for Medical Education (Residency)
Dr. Charles Esposito's office location
Northeast Medical Group-Gales Ferry Pediatrics
663 Middlesex Tpke, Suite 110
Old Saybrook, CT 06475
Patient reviews for Dr. Charles Esposito
We had no wait time upon arriving and in the room. The nurse was very pleasant and listened to my concerns. She was great with my child. Dr. Esposito showed compassion and great bedside manner. Which put my child at ease.
Very thorough visit. We are always satisfied with our visit. We highly recommend Dr. Esposito ! We always get excellent feedback for all of our questions & concerns.
Dr. Esposito was kind & patient with my three boys. He is very informative, and great with kids. Great visit!
The visit went well. No complaints.
Very positive and professional! Easy to talk to.
The visit went very well as expected.
Dr. Esposito is very thoughtful and thorough doctor and has a great interaction with the kids. During our last visit, I was extremely impressed with the wait time. We were seen before our scheduled appointment time!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Child with Fever
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 3 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 4 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 6 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 9 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Cigna Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Pediatricians
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pediatricians
- More Insurances