Dr. Christina Bui, MD
Dr. Bui is a native of San Antonio. She received her magna cum laude undergraduate degree at Rice University in 1997. She then graduated from medical school at the University of Texas at San Antonio in 2001, where she met her husband. After an internship in internal medicine at the University of Texas San Antonio, she completed her ophthalmology residency at Vanderbilt University in 2005. Dr. Bui attended business school at Texas A&M Corpus Christi in 2007.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical Center
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Texas, San Antonio, Doctor of Medicine
- Rice University (Bachelor's)
- Vanderbilt University, Residency in Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Bexar County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
Alamo Ranch Eye
10919 Culebra Rd, Ste 122
San Antonio, TX 78253