Dr. David Michalak, MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist, Family Physician
A Native of Houston, TX, Dr. Michalak specializes in Family Medicine, and has a board certification in the subspecialty of sleep medicine. He is a former Registered Nurse, having spent nearly a decade in the intensive care and emergency department environments, he went back to school to pursue Medicine. He has worked at Brooke Army Medical Center, and later at Lackland Airforce Base in San Antonio, Texas, as a Family Doctor to the men and women of our armed forces. He started a clinic in the Spring area in 2008, and decided to settle in The Woodlands permanently after the birth of his daughter.
- Family Physician
- Sleep Medicine Specialist
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Sleep Medicine (Family Medicine)
Education and training
- Houston Methodist Hospital, Residency in Family Medicine
- Medical School - University of Texas, San Antonio, Doctor of Medicine
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
Awards and publications
- Case Files in Family Medicine, eds. D. Briscoe, et al. 2006 McGraw Hill. Contributing author, Two chapters; Malignant skin lesions, and disorders of calcium metabolism.
David W. Michalak, M.D.
4840 West Panther Creek Dr., Suite 101
The Woodlands, TX 77381