Dr. Debra Young, DPM
As an experienced podiatrist, I believe that foot pain is not normal and should not be accepted as something you have to live with. I am board certified in foot and ankle surgery, yet experienced in the best non-surgical care as well. I keep in mind the comfort of my patients and the demands of their lifestyles and jobs. I believe that informed patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their health and well-being. Communication is very important in the total care of the patient. Understanding about you and your lifestyle, occupational demands on your feet, exercise and nutrition are important for us to help you get better.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Mercy Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
Education and training
- Hugar Foot & Ankle Specialists (Residency)
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Illinois Podiatric Medical Association
Lincoln Park Podiatry
2752 North Southport Avenue
Chicago, IL 60614