Dr. Dennis Park, MD
Orthopedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist
Dr. Dennis Park is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in sports medicine, arthroscopy, and general orthopaedics. Dr. Park has been practicing in the community for 10 years. He received his medical degree from Northwestern University and completed his residency and fellowship at the University of Illinois, Chicago. He has advanced fellowship training in Sports Medicine. Dr. Dennis Park performs surgery at Mills and Peninsula Hospitals as well as at the Campus Surgery Center in Daly City.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Specialist
- Mills Health Center
- Peninsula Medical Center
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - Northwestern University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Illinois, Chicago (Residency)
- University of Illinois, Chicago, Fellowship in Sports Medicine
San Mateo Orthopedic Medical Group
77 N San Mateo Dr.
San Mateo, CA 94401