Dr. Elizabeth Garrot, MD
Elizabeth Garrot is a trusted and reliable pediatrician serving the community of Kennesaw, GA. Dr. Garrot received her bachelor's degree from Louisiana State University (LSU) and medical degree from LSU Health Sciences Center. She completed her pediatric residency at LSU Health Sciences Center and Children’s Hospital of New Orleans. Dr. Garrot is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and is a fellow of the American Board of Pediatrics. She is on staff at WellStar Kennestone Hospital. Dr. Garrot resides in Marietta with her husband and three children.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- WellStar Kennestone Hospital
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Children’s Hospital, New Orleans, Residency in Pediatrics
- Louisiana State University (Bachelor's)
- Louisiana State University, Residency in Pediatrics
- Medical School - Louisiana State University, Doctor of Medicine
WellStar Medical Group KenMar Pediatrics
760 Kennesaw Ave NW
Marietta, GA 30060