Dr. Enrico Fazzini, DO
Dr. Enrico Fazzini is a neurologist in New York, New York and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases and NYU Langone Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice for 32 years. Dr. Fazzini accepts several types of health insurance, listed below. He is one of 12 doctors at NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases and one of 90 at NYU Langone Medical Center who specialize in Neurology.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- American Osteopathic Board of Neurology and Psychiatry
- Neurology (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - Des Moines University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center, Residency in Neurology
- Boston University Medical Center, Residency in Neurology
- American Osteopathic Association
Enrico Fazzini, DO.
353 Lexington Ave, Suite 1001
New York, NY 10016