Dr. Farah Khan, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Additional notes from the Practice: Thank you for booking your appointment with us! Please plan on arriving at least 15 minutes before your appointment time. Make sure to bring your insurance card and ID with you to your visit. Dr. Farah Khan is a mindful and concerned family physician serving the community of Shrewsbury, MA. Dr. Khan attended Tufts University, where she received her medical degree, and completed her residency in family medicine and community health at the University of Massachusetts. Dr. Khan is a part of Saint Vincent Medical Group and is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. She is also a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and the Massachusetts Academy of Family Physicians. Dr. Khan’s clinical interests include obesity, hypertension and cholesterol management, diabetes, evidence-based medicine, and in-office procedures. She speaks English, Spanish, Bengali, Hindi, and Urdu fluently, which makes her widely accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. Outside of her practice, she enjoys baking, reading, and spending time with her family Dr. Khan is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all her patients. She welcomes patients and families of all ages from babies to seniors.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Brandeis University (Bachelor’s)
- Medical School - Tufts University
- University of Massachusetts, Worcester, Residency in Family Medicine and Community Health
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Massachusetts Academy of Family Physicians
Awards and publications
- 2008 – 2010- High Honors in Medical Foundations and pathophysiology Courses, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA.
- 2014- Chief Resident Immersion Training in Geriatrics Conference. Acknowledgement for successful completion.
Saint Vincent Medical Group
181 Main Street
Shrewsbury, MA 01545