Dr. Frederick Rutkovsky, MD
Dr. Frederick Rutkovsky is an internist and gastroenterologist treating patients in Fresh Meadows and Greater New York. He is certified by both the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Gastroenterology. He is also a member of the American College of Physicians. Having received his medical degree from New York University, Dr. Rutkovsky continued his medical education at the Beth Israel Center. Here, he completed an internship and residency in medicine, as well as a fellowship in Gastroenterology. He continues his education through meetings with the American College of Physicians and the American College of Gastroenterology. Dr. Rutkovsky offers a full range of gastroenterological services. General consultations and pre- and post- surgical visits are available, as well as gastroscopy and colonoscopy. Diagnosis and treatment for specific issues, including colon cancer, Crohn’s disease, irritable bowel syndrome, and acid reflux are also available.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - New York University, Doctor of Medicine
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American College of Physicians
North Shore Cardiac Imaging, P.C.
2035 Lakeville Road
New Hyde Park, NY 11040