About Dr. Gary Linkov
*Please note: -Dr.Linkov is out-of-network with all insurance companies. -Dr.Linkov's practice is limited to Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Hair Restoration Surgery -All fees can be provided by phone. A native of New York, Dr. Linkov graduated as salutatorian from Cornell University with a focus on psychology. Before, during, and after his undergraduate years, Dr. Linkov pursued advanced art training in painting, sketching, and sculpture, including a six-week scholarship program in Florence, Italy. Dr. Linkov received his Medical Degree at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. Dr. Linkov then completed his residency training in Head & Neck Surgery at the Temple Head and Neck Institute in Philadelphia. He served as Chief resident in his final year. After residency, Dr. Linkov completed an accredited American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery fellowship at the highly regarded Washington University in St. Louis, where he served as clinical instructor. Dr. Linkov is a prolific clinical researcher with over two dozen publications that have had significant impact on the fields of tissue engineering, head and neck cancer, and facial plastic surgery. Dr.Linkov is an instructor of the latest injectable techniques, specifically botox and filler. As a facial plastic surgeon with an artistic background, Dr. Linkov's areas of expertise include hair restoration medical and surgical management, eyelid surgery, nasal surgery for cosmetic and reconstructive purposes, lip surgery (especially lip lift), and necklift surgery. He also has extensive experience with facial trauma and Mohs reconstruction.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Head & Neck Surgeon
- Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- VA New York Harbor Healthcare System - Brooklyn Campus
- VA New York Harbor Healthcare System - Manhattan Campus
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - Columbia University, Doctor of Medicine
- Temple University Hospital, Residency in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Washington University, St. Louis, Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery
- New York Facial Plastic Surgery Society
Awards and publications
- Medical Knowledge Award - Philadelphia, PA, June 2017
- Best Oral Presentation - Pennsylvania Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. 2016 Annual Meeting
- NIH Research Fellowship - Columbia University College of P&S
Dr. Gary Linkov's office location
City Facial Plastics
635 Madison Ave, #1400
New York, NY 10022
Patient reviews for Dr. Gary Linkov
Very punctual and thorough doctor. I did not feel rushed at all. Totally worth it. My nose looks great and I can finally breath again!
So satisfied with Dr. Linkov! He did a wonderful job and I would not go to anybody else! He really listened and understood exactly what was wanted and offered his opinions only after hearing what the patient wanted. I highly recommend Dr. Linkov. The outcome is perfect! Thank you!
Dr. Linkov came highly recommended and he did not disappoint! My entire experience with Dr. Linkov was excellent and I definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon in NYC.
Dr. Linkov was great! Very professional and explained all my options clearly and patiently. He made me feel very comfortable and I couldn't have asked for a nicer doctor. I definitely recommend!
Dr. Linkov is a very attentive and personable doctor. I feel that he really cares about his patients and their well-being. He is very thorough in his consultations and presents multiple possible treatment options. He clearly constructs individualized treatment plans based on his patients' issues and needs. His outcomes are stellar. I highly recommend!
My experience with Dr Linkov was above any expectation . Super professional , with an excellent bedside manners , Dr Linkov answered all the questions and put me at ease about the procedure I was planing to have . The results were excellent, just like he promised. I will be happy to recommend Dr Linkov to any of my friends and family. Thank you, Dr Linkov.
Dr. Linkov is everything you wish for in a doctor; he knows what he’s doing, delivers excellent and realistic results, and takes the time to listen and understand what you really want. Extremely professional, trustworthy, and gives you feel good results. I highly recommend and give 5-stars!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Plastic Surgery Consultation
- Botox Treatment
- Cleft Lip / Palate
- Face Reconstructive Surgery Consultation
- Face Reconstructive Surgery Follow Up
- Facial Fractures
- Scar Revision
- More Procedures
- Aetna Plastic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Plastic Surgeons
- Cigna Plastic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Plastic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Plastic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Plastic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Plastic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Plastic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Plastic Surgeons
- More Insurances