Dr. George Roepke, MD
George Roepke is a mindful and skilled family physician based in Chicago, IL. Dr. Roepke earned his medical degree from Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, PA. He then completed his residency in family medicine at the University of Illinois, Chicago, Saint Joseph Hospital. Dr. Roepke is part of Presence Medical Group Primary Care, Chicago and is affiliated with Presence Saint Joseph Hospital in Chicago. He is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians. Dr. Roepke enjoys giving back to his community and has participated in many volunteer activities, including serving as an Ambulatory Resident Physician at Community Health Clinic through June 2012 to June 2015 and also volunteered at Physician Seton Family Health Medical Tent in August 2015. Dr. Roepke is committed to helping his patients enjoy a healthier lifestyle. He works with each one to discuss ways they can make better choices for their health.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Presence Saint Joseph Hospital, Chicago
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Thomas Jefferson University, Doctor of Medicine
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey (Bachelor’s)
- University of Illinois, Chicago, Saint Joseph Hospital, Residency in Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Presence Medical Group,CHGO North Ave
711 W. North Avenue, Suite 209
Chicago, IL 60610