Dr. Heather Waters, DO
Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Heather Waters is a dedicated primary care doctor, who received her medical degree from the Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences. She sees patients at Santa Rosa Medical Group - Avalon. With a thorough training including a residency in family medicine from Eglin Air Force Base, Dr. Waters proudly looks after the Milton, FL community. Dr. Waters is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. She is affiliated with Santa Rosa Medical Center in Milton, FL. In addition to pursuing her clinical career, Dr. Waters has published articles and book chapters that focus on topics in her field of specialty. Dr. Waters carefully listens to her patients and provides sound advice that would benefit them. She believes that knowledge empowers patients to make better decisions regarding their care.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Eglin Air Force Base, Residency in Family Medicine
- Medical School - Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- William Carey University (Bachelor's)
Awards and publications
- Aultman, Heather, Martin, Sean, Is Surgical Treatment of Initial Anterior Glenohumeral Dislocation More Effective Than Nonoperative Management?
Santa Rosa Medical Group - Avalon
4264 Avalon Blvd
Milton, FL 32583