Dr. Howard Kivell, MD, FACS
Urological Surgeon, Urologist
Dr. Kivell is a Board Certified Urologist practicing at the Albert Einstein/Montefiore Medical Center for over twenty years. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree, majoring in Genetics, from Cornell University, College of Arts and Sciences, and his MD degree from Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia. He completed his six years of residency training at Albert Einstein/Montefiore Medical Center where he served as Chief Resident from 1986-1988. Dr. Kivell practices general urology but has special interest in the early detection and compassionate treatment of genito-urinary tumors, the non-invasive treatment of benign conditions of the prostate and urinary stone disease. He is a member of the American Urological Association, the American College of Surgeons and the American Medical Association. He has an academic appointment at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and has admitting privileges and performs surgery at Einstein/Weiler and Westchester Square Hospitals.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Urological Surgeon
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Montefiore Medical Center (Residency)
- Cornell University (Bachelor’s)
- Medical School - Thomas Jefferson University, Doctor of Medicine
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Urological Association
Advanced Urology Centers of NY - The Bronx
2510 Westchester Ave, Suite A
Bronx, NY 10461