Dr. Ira Breite, MD
Dr. Ira Breite is a board certified gastroenterologist and a clinical associate professor at the NYU-Langone Medical Center as well as an attending physician at NYU-Langone Tisch Hospital. He is listed as a Castle Connolly Top Doctor in Gastroenterology. He performs colonoscopy and endoscopy at East Side Endoscopy Center or at NYU Medical Center. He is the voice of Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine on SiriusXM 81's Doctor Radio. He provides consultations on a broad range of issues in gastroenterology as well as general medicine. If a procedure is needed, Dr. Breite will perform them with the utmost care and concern for your comfort and safety. We work with you and your insurance company to ensure that you receive the maximum benefits with the lowest possible out of pocket expenses.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians, New York Chapter
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Westside Medical Associates
228 West 82nd Street
New York, NY 10024