Dr. Janie Barnett, AuD
Janie Barnett is a skilled and experienced audiologist based in New York, NY. Dr. Barnett earned her doctorate in audiology from Salus University and a master’s in audiology from Columbia University. She also holds a bachelor’s degree from Hofstra University. Dr. Barnett is a part of JPB Audiology and is board certified by the American Board of Audiology. She is a member of the New York State Speech -Language - Hearing Association, the American Auditory Society, the American Tinnitus Association, and the American Academy of Audiology. She speaks English, Spanish, and Russian fluently, which makes her widely accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. Dr. Barnett is uncompromising in her dedication to the well-being of her patients. She is committed to giving the best care and establishing long-lasting relationships with them.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Audiology
Education and training
- Columbia University, Master’s in Audiology
- Hofstra University (Bachelor’s)
- Salus University, Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Doctor of Audiology
- American Academy of Audiology
- American Auditory Society
- American Tinnitus Association
- New York State Speech-Language-Hearing Association
650 1st Avenue, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10016