Dr. Jeremy White, MD
Plastic Surgeon, Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Dr. Jeremy White is one of the few plastic surgeons in the country to be board certified in both plastic surgery of the entire body and otolaryngology, which focuses on cosmetic and reconstructive challenges in the head and neck. His unique expertise in the art of rhinoplasty (nose job surgery) enables him to evaluate and refine noses for both cosmetic and breathing related problems. Dr. White has great skill in many other cosmetic procedures as well, such as facelifts, eyelid lifts (blepharoplasty), breast augmentation, and tummy tucks (abdominoplasty). He has treated patients from all over the world, has received numerous medical accolades, and has published and lectured on various plastic surgery topics around the country. He most recently published a book chapter in an international atlas on facelift surgery and a manuscript on new techniques for revision breast augmentation. He now brings his skills and surgical expertise to help people achieve their cosmetic and reconstructive goals in South Florida.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Plastic Surgeon
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic in Florida, Residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- George Washington University, Residency in Otolaryngology
- George Washington University, Internship in General Surgery
- Columbia University (Bachelor's)
Awards and publications
- Medical Devices: Breast Implants. http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/2106272-overview.
- The Use of Porcine Acellular Dermal Matrix in Revisionary Cosmetic Breast Augmentation. Aesthet Surg J. 2013 Jul 1;33(5):681-90.
- Management and Avoidance of Complications in Chin Augmentation Surgery. Aesthetic Surgery Journal 2011;31(6):634-42.
ARC Plastic Surgery: Dr. Jeremy White, M.D
20950 NE 27th Court, #302
Miami, FL 33180