About Dr. Jim Yingjian Wu
Dr. Jim Yingjian Wu is a compassionate internist, serving the local residents of Yorba Linda, CA. He brings extensive experience to his role at First California Physician Partners, where he works with a team of highly skilled and dedicated practitioners. He is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Wu received his medical degree from Peking University Health Science Center. He completed an internship and a residency at Peking University Third Hospital. He is also fellowship trained in internal medicine and endocrinology from the same institution. Additionally, he has completed a residency and an internship in internal medicine at the Brown University, Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island. Dr. Wu is a member of several renowned institutes such as the American Medical Association, American College of Physicians, and the Association of Chinese American Physicians. An accomplished primary care doctor, he is practical in approach and concerned not only about the patient’s disease and healing, but also the quality of life. He is a strong advocate for an individualized approach to patient care by utilizing the latest, most effective, and research-backed medical treatments combined with tried and true old fashioned medicine.
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Peking University Health Science Center, Bachelor of Medicine
- Peking University Third Hospital, Fellowship in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology
- Brown University, Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Brown University, Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Peking University Third Hospital (Internship)
- Peking University Third Hospital (Residency)
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- Association of Chinese American Physicians
Awards and publications
- 2017 Distinguished Mentor, University of California-Riverside, School of Medicine
- 2005, Job Achievement and Acknowledgement, VA Medical Center, Mather, CA
- 1993 Job Achievement Reward, Joslin Diabetes Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston MA
- 1982 Best Student and Academic, Beijing Medical University, Beijing China
- 1991 Invited oral presentation, At the meeting of American Federation of Clinical Research, Seattle, WA
Dr. Jim Yingjian Wu's office location
FCPP Primary Care - Yorba Linda
Yorba Linda Primary Care
16671 Yorba Linda Blvd, Suite 100
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
Patient reviews for Dr. Jim Yingjian Wu
I feel like Dr. Wu takes real interest in me as a person & patient. He takes the time to explain to me what my test/blood results are and has come up with a real plan of treatment.
Very professional extremely satisfied.
I had a very good visit/appointment today. All of my questions & concerns were addressed.
Very good. Explained everything.
He was pleasent and a great man, he got to the root of my problem. I would come back in a heart beat to see him again.
Dr. Wu was very informative, energetic, and kind. He didn't hesitate to answer questions or provide details.
Very knowledgable and patient. Dr. Wu explained his thinking very clearly.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Foot Consultation
- Foot Follow Up
- Nose Problems
- Abdominal Cramps
- Abdominal Pain
- Abnormal ANA Testing
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Alcoholic Liver Disease
- Allergic Eye Problems
- More Procedures