Dr. Joel Moskowitz, MD, FACOG
Dr. Moskowitz specializes in all areas of Obstetrics and Gynecology, including colposcopy, LEEP procedures for abnormal paps, fetal evaluations and fetal heart monitoring. He also provides a number of in-office procedures: laser surgery, amniocentesis, genetic counseling/testing, ultra-sounds, endometrial biopsies, sterilization, ablation and reproductive choice. Dr. Moskowitz appeared in the 2003 edition of the Guide to America’s Top OBGYN’s. He has been selected by the Consumer Research Council of America as a Top OBGYN, as well.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - New York University
- New York University, Bellevue Hospital, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
Corinthian OB/GYN P.C.
345 East 37th Street, Suite 311
New York, NY 10016