Dr. John Fox, MD, FAAD
**Please note we have a 24-hr cancellation policy. Kindly notify us 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment** Dr. Fox is passionate about patient education and strives to actively involve patients in creating personalized treatment plans. Prior to joining Dermatology Physicians Group, Dr. Fox has served the south suburban Chicagoland community since 2011 as a dermatologist, where he has worked closely with oncologists at the University of Chicago Cancer Center to provide complex medical dermatologic services to cancer patients, in addition to providing family dermatology care to patients of all ages. He has special interests in pediatric and adolescent dermatology and the treatment of acne, rosacea, atopic dermatitis (eczema), and the early detection of skin cancers.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Chicago, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Chicago, Residency in Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Chicago Dermatological Society
- Illinois Dermatological Society
DERMATOLOGY PHYSICIANS GROUP
2148 N Damen Ave
Chicago, IL 60647