Dr. Jon Wininger, MD, FAAD
Jon Wininger is a family-friendly and dedicated Dermatologist located in Rahway, NJ. He earned his medical degree at Mount Sinai School of Medicine, and then completed a residency at New York Medical College, where he was appointed Chief Resident. He is certified by the American Board of Dermatology. Dr. Wininger provides consultations and treatments for acne, allergies, diabetic issues, wounds, rashes, and warts. He performs skin cancer screenings, photodynamic therapy, and anti-aging treatments routinely as well as a variety of minor dermatological surgeries. In addition to his practice, Dr. Wininger is a clinical assistant professor at Seton Hall University and is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology. Outside of the office, Dr. Wininger has been involved in the community by serving on the Mayoral Environmental Commission as well as serving the Board of Education. He is married with three children. PAYMENTS ARE BY CASH OR CHECK ONLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO TAKE CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Doctor of Medicine
- New York Medical College (Residency)
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center (Internal Medicine)
- American Academy of Dermatology
Awards and publications
- Chief Resident at the New York Medical College.
1125 Saint Georges Ave
Rahway, NJ 07065