Dr. Karen Thornton, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Karen Thornton is a Family Practice Physician who specializes in primary care for performers, dancers, musicians, singers, actors, and stage personnel. We do have a policy that all new patients who have deductibles must meet that deductible at the time of the visit. *Please expect communication from the office before coming to appointment *For all HMO plans Dr. Thornton needs to be the Primary Care doctor *Possible fee for patient reschedule *IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING CHEST PAIN, PLEASE GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM. *PATIENTS AFTER 6 PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME. *Physician Assistant Andrew Panetta is seeing patients. MON-WED-FRI FROM 10-1PM. Those booking appointments between 10-1 will be seeing the physician assistant. *When booking between 10-1 you'll be seeing the physician assistant and not Dr. Thornton.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Temple University, Doctor of Medicine
- Saint Francis Hospital, Wilmington, Residency in Family Practice
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Residency in General Surgery
Karen Thornton, M.D.
330 West 42nd Street, 1st Floor
New York, NY 10036