Dr. Konstantin Bukov, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Bukov provides wide range of care to patients 14 years of age and older, ranging from urgent medical needs to managing chronic diseases. He is a licensed physician in California, Illinois and Wisconsin and is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Bukov earned his medical degree at Trakya Univercity Faculty of Medicine and completed his residency in Family Medicine at Rush University Medical Center and Copley Memorial Hospital in Chicago, IL.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Pacific Campus
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Trakia University Faculty of Medicine
- Rush-Copley Medical Center (Internship)
- Rush-Copley Medical Center, Residency in Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Konstantin Bukov, M.D.
909 Hyde Street, Suite 415
San Francisco, CA 94109