Dr. Kyle Dickson, MD
Trauma Surgeon, Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Kyle F. Dickson was a Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at The University of Texas Medical School at Houston. His education, extensive training and many years of experience uniquely qualify him to treat complex orthopaedic trauma. Dr. Dickson was Regent’s Scholar at the University of California, San Diego School of Medicine where he received his medical degree. He completed his orthopedic residency at the University of California, San Francisco, followed by a fellowship in Trauma and Pelvic and Acetabular surgery at the University of Southern California. Dr. Dickson went on to complete a fellowship in Ilizarov limb lengthening and deformities and an AO trauma fellowship in trauma centers in Hanover, Augsburg and Bern. He recently received an M.B.A. from Tulane’s Freeman School of Business. Dr. Dickson is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Dickson’s areas of specialty care include: Complex orthopaedic trauma Post-traumatic malunions, nonunions and infections Disorders of the hip including periacetabular osteotomies, surgical dislocations and complex hip revisions Acetabular fractures Pelvic injuries Plafond fractures Tibial plateaus Complex intraarticular fractures
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Trauma Surgeon
- Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - University of California, San Diego
- Tulane University, Master’s in Business Administration
- University of California, San Francisco, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Southern California, Fellowship in Orthopedic Trauma and Pelvic and Acetabular Surgery
Kyle F. Dickson, M.D.
6560 Fannin Street, Suite 1016
Houston, TX 77030