Dr. Laleh Moazen, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
She's board certified, specializing in Internal Medicine with expertise in several areas. She has 10 years experience. The average for this specialty is 19 years. Highly regarded by her patients they rate her 4 out of 4 stars. They point out her bedside manners. She has won a number of awards, including Patients' Choice Award 2012 and Top 10 Doctors 2012. Is affiliated with these top rated hospitals. Graduated from top rated New York University - Mount Sinai. She completed her fellowship at New York University in 2004. Her average waiting time is 8 minutes. She accepts new patients. There are several languages spoken in the office. She has a number of insurance plans accepted.
- Primary Care Doctor
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Doctor of Medicine
- New York University, Fellowship in Geriatrics
Awards and publications
- Patients Choice Aware - 2012
- Top 10 Doctors - 2012
Laleh Moazen, MD.
530 1st Ave, #7-G
New York, NY 10016