Dr. Laurie Levine, MD
*** Dr. Levine does not accept insurances for any cosmetic procedures. *** Laurie J. Levine, M.D. is board certified in dermatology and is a member of the American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery. After attending medical school at SUNY Stony Brook, she completed a dermatology residency and dermatologic laser fellowship at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr. Levine introduced the pulsed dye laser to Long Island in 1989. Currently, a variety of cutaneous lasers are available to treat a wide range of cosmetic and medical skin conditions.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Winthrop-University Hospital
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - State University of New York, Stony Brook, Doctor of Medicine
- State University of New York, Binghamton (Bachelor's)
- Thomas Jefferson University, Fellowship in Dermatology
- Thomas Jefferson University, Residency in Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
Laurie J Levine, M.D.
200 Old Country Road, Suite 140
Mineola, NY 11501