Dr. Leonard Pastula, DO
Urgent Care Specialist, Emergency Medicine Physician
After completing medical school at Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Dr. Pastula began his residency training at Beth Israel Medical Center in Manhattan. There he excelled in both clinical and administrative skills, becoming chief resident in his last year of training. Dr. Pastula brings to CityMD years of experience since finishing his training in 2001. He has demonstrated excellence as an ED physician in both suburban and urban communities, having worked in various emergency departments in New York and New Jersey. He is highly skilled at working with pediatric as well as adult and geriatric patients. Dr. Pastula’s extensive emergency medicine experience combined with his affability and excellent bedside manner make him an invaluable member of the CityMD team.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Emergency Medicine Physician
- Urgent Care Specialist
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
Education and training
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Residency in Emergency Medicine
- Medical School - Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center (Internal Medicine)
- American College of Emergency Physicians
37 West 23rd Street
New York, NY 10010