Dr. Leslie Seecoomar, MD
Leslie Seecoomar is a warm and engaging gastroenterologist serving his patients in New York City. Dr. Seecoomar is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine to practice gastroenterology. He is Bilingual, speaking English, and Spanish. Dr. Seecoomar is affiliated with the St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center as a junior assistant attending and is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Gastroenterology Association, the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, and the New York Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. Dr. Seecoomar began his medical education at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He then completed his internal medicine internship at the Mount Sinai Medical Center, where he also completed his internal medicine residency. In 1996, Dr. Seecoomar completed his gastroenterology fellowship at the St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Medical Center, and in 1998, he completed his liver disease fellowship at the Mount Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Seecoomar provides colon cancer screenings, treats acid reflux and heartburn, assists patients experiencing blood in stool and Crohn’s disease, treats diverticulitis and ulcerative colitis.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- The Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship in Liver Diseases
- The Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
Leslie F. Seecoomar,MD,PC
60 West 68th Street, Suite 1B
New York, NY 10023