Dr. Lucia Tuffanelli, MD
A graduate of Stanford University, Dr. Lucia Tuffanelli received her medical degree at the Medical College of Wisconsin. She pursued a residency in Internal Medicine at a University of California Davis affiliate, and later a Dermatology Residency at the State University of New York, Downstate. Certified as a fellow of the American Board of Dermatology since 1989, she has enthusiastically practiced dermatology for over twenty years. Her areas of interest lie within pediatric and adult medical dermatologic problems, wound care and skin cancer exams and prevention.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - Medical College of Wisconsin, Doctor of Medicine
- Stanford University (Bachelor’s)
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Residency in Dermatology
- University of California, Davis, Residency in Internal Medicine
Epstein Tuffanelli Dermatology & Psoriasis Center
450 Sutter St, Rm 1306
San Francisco, CA 94108